Question Answering Models

Hi, I am interested in question answering models. I tried demo version in your site and it works pretty well for my document. But when I downloaded model from your library, it is not working as good as it iwas in demo version. Can you tell me what is problem?

Hi!
Could you provide some more information?
What was the demo that you have tried? And, what model was downloaded and how you run it?

https://demo.deeppavlov.ai/#/en/textqa here I submit my document and it was worked well, I after I downloaded two models model_qa = build_model(configs.squad.squad_bert, download=True) and model = build_model(configs.squad.squad, download=True)
and when I submit the same document and ask the same question sometimes it does not answer the correct answer.
Thanks

Could you try to use configs.squad.squad_bert_infer instead and then call model([context], [question])

1 Like

Ok Thank you, I will try

How can I train this model using my custom dataset? @yurakuratov
my_config['dataset_reader']['data_path'] = '/home/ec2-user/SageMaker/squad/data/' my_config['metadata']['variables']['MODELS_PATH'] = '/home/ec2-user/SageMaker/squad/model/' my_config['metadata']['download'] = [my_config['metadata']['download'][-1]]

I used this command to change my dataset path and model path in configuration file. My model is saved in this location but It is not using my dataset during training instead of this it is downloading its own dataset in that folder and using it.